Definition of Classes
Puppy: Puppies entered into show classes should be 6-12 months. Puppies entered into fun class should be 4 - 12 months
Yearling: Age 12 months - 2 years
Veteran: 7 plus years
Open: Any age over 6 months
NBSC: Non-Breed Standard Colour, i.e., parti, phantom or sable (The Parti Poodle Club does not recognise merle as a poodle colour.)
BSC: Breed Standard Colour
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Parti Poodle Club reserves the right to refuse entries.
- No public admission to the venue before 9.00 am.
- Judging will commence at 10.00 am prompt.
- It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure dogs are available for judging when required.
- The show closes half an hour after the last class.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Puppies under 6 months are not eligible for exhibition in the show classes.
- Please do not bring bitches in season to this show.
- Dogs must always be kept on leads.
- Please ensure that no dog brought to the show has contracted or has knowingly been exposed to any infectious or contagious disease during the 21 days prior to the show, or is suffering from a condition which adversely affects its health or welfare.
- All dogs remain the sole responsibility of the owner/exhibitor for the duration of the show.
- No dog fouling indoors. ‘Bag it and Bin it’.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted for the safety of other participants.
- The Organisers cannot accept any responsibility for loss, damage or injury to any person, dog, or property.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- NO DOGS TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN UNVENTILATED VEHICLES. In hot or even warm weather please do not leave any dogs unattended in your vehicle unless you can guarantee that sufficient ventilation is available to ensure they cannot overheat.
Throughout the show, keep your dog in the shade and always have plenty of drinking water available for your dog to drink to maintain hydration.
Avoid taking part in unnecessary exertion or standing in exposed sunlight for extended lengths of time. If you feel hot, then your dog will feel much hotter. Please look after your dog’s welfare.
Please also be advised, if your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.